Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pictures of the Day(s)

This whole week I am going with the same theme, one that is very important to me personally, FAITH.
Enjoy!
Monday, Feb. 25
Photobucket
silver cross I purchased off ebay.
i love crosses, candles, cherubs,etc. because I believe religion to be a personal thing and I feel like my house is a house of God--it is more sacred to me than any church, but that is just my opinion. :) Yes, we still attend church but God is our hearts so He follows us where we go.
Photobucket
plaque my mom gave me
Tuesday, Feb.26
Photobucket
Photobucket
one of the candles I light for prayer/reflection
Wednesday, Feb. 27
Photobucket
i love cherubs. they make me smile.
Photobucket
frame that has my dh's picture...this frame means a lot because i bought it when i was single with the intention of putting my true love's photo in it!
Thursday, Feb. 28
Photobucket
a cross my mother gave me
Photobucket
one of my cathedral candles