Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Photos of the Day!!! and other stuff

Tuesday, Feb.12
The theme today is RELAXING!
It may just be a "mom thing" but I love feet pics. Here are pics of my son relaxing!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nothing much has been going on with us lately. Our washing machine went kaput and about 50 gallons of water spilled out all over the laundry room and GASP...onto our new wood kitchen floor...it got underneath the boards and now they are ruined. But luckily, we had emergency money set aside so we were able to get a new washing machine and we will be able to replace the area of the floor that is ruined. Sometimes I feel like my house is a money pit!!!! No, really, I have lived here 7 years so I guess it is just now feeling the seven year itch and things are starting to fall apart.
Photobucket
(P.S. Not my house...)
Last night Harrison and I painted/colored. He is still fascinated with using scissors and glue...a little too fascinated with scissors! I hope he is artsy like his dad.
Photobucket
I spent the day helping my mom organize her tax stuff. :) Took up the whole day. She gets terrible anxiety when it comes to tax time. Ben and I have ours filed already. Anyway, she made Harrison those funky pants (see previous post) in exchange for me helping her. But she wants to make a matching vest which is very grandma-ish.
Tonight we have a Valentine's Party to go to! I am wearing my cheesy heart barrettes! LOL :) Harrison and Ben are dragging their feet about going.
Photobucket
We are supposed to get a "blizzard" Friday and Saturday.
Happy Tuesday!!!
Photobucket