Sunday, February 24, 2008

New stuff...

here is some of my new stuff...I have been happily working in my cold scrap room. I have 3 or 4 more pages I need to share but I am too lazy to take pics/upload right now. I still have a teeny tiny bit of sewing to do on one anyway. So here are two that are ready now:
It says, "Life is short and so am I."
Photobucket
I love vintage stuff. I purposely put holes in the netting, did some scary sewing, and even put things (like the words, pics) askew. I wanted to not follow the rules on this layout.
I love it. :)
Paper was daisy d's and My Mind's Eye Bohemia collection.
My Audobon Card~
I used a Martha Stewart punch and some old clip art that I watercolored.
Photobucket
I like it also!! I got the inspiration to line up some butterflies from Ali Edward's blog:
http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/
Tomorrow I have mom-daughter plans to go antiquing. Happy Sunday!
Photobucket