Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My newest page...

Photobucket

I really like how this one came out. I used vintage pics I bought for an embarrasingly cheap price of 50 cents. I scanned the pics because I did not want to distress/paint the originals. The paper is Daisy D's (you know I am addicted to them). The pearl pins are from Hobby Lobby. I got the lace as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness gift) from a friend, and I threaded the brown dot ribbon from Micheal's Craft Store through it. The top got cut off but I put pearl pins throughout the ribbon on top.
I sanded the pictures to distress them and used Marshall's Oils to handtint them. Petal is from Petaloo.
chipboard letters:Heidi Swapp (yes, the I is supposed to be crooked).
Amore tag: Making Memories
chipboard ephemera: Provocraft
Acrylic Paint: blue from Micheals
Crystal flower: Heidi Grace
Crystal stamps: RAK from my friend Wendy
Rub On letters: Making Memries
Antiqued kilt pins: Hobby Lobby
Geez, I think that is enough stuff on my page, ya think?!? LOL :)
I had fun making this one!