Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Rock Paper Scissors (and Glue,too!!)

This was one of those weeks that just flew by!! Woosh!
Thursday I took H to Chuck E Cheese. :) Loves it!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this pic's a little wobbly but I love those ones best....)
Photobucket
I spent my crafting time making clay buttons for scrapbook pages. I felt like a little kid but I really like them. I got the idea from Elsie Flanningan's book. I used Sculpey clay which you can buy at Hobby Lobby or Michaels for 50 cents-1.00 per color. It was great fun and I loved the end result!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this is our art cookie sheet for baking art stuff on...)
Photobucket
I have used some of my homemade stuff on this Valentine page about me and my hubby Ben:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The paper is DCWV Rockstar line. The only bad thing is the foil hot pink hearts kept scanning a purplish color so just imagine them hot pink, okie dokie?
We took Harrison to the park today to play. Fun!!!
Photobucket
This is the view from under the big toy bridge...
Photobucket
the pirate ship steering wheel
Photobucket
gnarly tree...
Photobucket
close-up of slide
Photobucket
climbing wall...
Photobucket
playground surface
Photobucket
my mommy feet--those are my fave shoes made by American Eagle. Very comfy.
True germophobe that I am...I saw these sani gloves in a local parenting mag and thought it was a cool idea...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I saw my brother Aaron--he turns 23 in a few days. I took some sweet pictures of his baby--his yellow Mustang.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket