Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Hair" Comes Trouble!!!

Photobucket
Guess who woke up with gum in her hair? Yup, me. It is my fault,too. I fell asleep on accident with it in my mouth. I thought, "Oh, I will just cuddle with my little honeybunny until he goes to bed and then I will sneak out..." I guess Harrison is just too cuddly.
Ben had to cut a piece of my hair to get it out because no matter what we tried it did not work. I told my mom about my gum incident and she said, "Again? I thought you outgrew that stuff!" Let me tell you I am also the mom who got gum in her 6 month old's hair by doing the same routine. Deja vu!
Photobucket
I hope you had a good Valentine's Day!
Photobucket
^My mom bought these beads for Harrison. They say GOT LOVE? GOT KISSES?
Here is a pic of Harrison opening up his Valentine bag~
Photobucket
Ben gave me Gerber daisies. I gave him a mix bouquet and a basket of goodies. We also made A.T. a Valentine bag of treats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember the outfit I wanted to make for H?
Photobucket
This is my take on it~

I am soooo lucky my mom made it for him.
Today I had a ton of errands to run.
I went to WalMart, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Home Depot and Payless.
Oh, check out Harrison's new shoes:
Photobucket
I picked those out.
And these were his choice (but so not mine):
Photobucket
Payless is having the BOGO sale so it was a good deal.
He was at Grandma's all day. When I went to pick him up they had built a fort:
Photobucket
and Harrison had drank 1 apple juice and 2 cups of chocolate milk. Oh, and he was eating huge marshmallows. That rascally grandma of his!!!
I am so happy to let you know our kitchen is almost finished. I have not had a fully working kitchen since August 2007 (we had a leak that ruined the kitchen). So the Home Depot dudes finally came today to install our granite countertops. We had to wait and wait because it was on backorder. Here is how our kitchen looks so far! (We only need to add a backsplash).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We just put a wood floor about a month ago but it got water under it from the washer break (I know us and water...bad mix) and so now we are going to put slate tile. We bought the tile tonight. I am sooo ready for my house to be back in working order.
Well, weather wise we have had freezing drizzle and ice tonight. :( Boo!!! I want it to be summer!!!
Quick thank you to my friend Wendy for sending me some fun scrapbook stuff. I love it! You are the best! :)
I have been so anxious because my friend Darcey is set to give birth any day and I had not heard from her and am waiting on tiptoes for news! :) Her son Zane and Harrison were born the same day, same hospital and we live in the same town (which is different from the hospital's location). Cool, huh???