Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good thing I wore my eatin' pants!!!

Photobucket
Monday we had a playdate with another mom and her kiddos at the zoo. The plans were last minute on my part and she ended up being unable to come but Harrison and I totally took advantage of the hot weather (85!!!). It actually got so hot we only stayed for an hour. Harrison still has the sickies and I was worried he overdid it...
Here are some pics!
The front entrance. We have an awesome zoo.
Photobucket
Harrison said, "Mommy take a picture of the flags!!!" as we were walking in.
Photobucket
A swan...he kept honking at us!
Photobucket
This pic came out cool. It is an elephant skull.
Photobucket
I think this is either a Turkey Vulture or Condor. Whatever it is, it was a little creepy!
Photobucket
Leaping lizards!!!!
Photobucket
The rhino came up to us and smiled!!! Cuteness!!
Photobucket
I love the zoo's playground!! It was very crowded that day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The playground has funky statues, paintings and wall graffitti art!!
Photobucket
All that playing on the playground made us hot so we went to the new Braum's for a junior frozen yogurt twist! Yummm....
Photobucket
Then we got Sonic drinks (teehee we are suckers for Happy Hour's 1/2 price drinks!!!).
We took one to Ben because he had Parent-Teacher conferences that night and this Thursday (but he gets Friday off!!!).
Photobucket
On my desk right now....a Valentine's layout using my funky painted chipboard flowers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh, and I am on a mission to make H a rocker outfit like this:
Photobucket
So I bought some patterns today!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is fabric (from Hobby Lobby) I am using on the pants:
Photobucket
I was also thinking of my niece Kellee when I bought this one:
Photobucket
I hope one of these work for the pants anyway...I need to find a vest one or a vest to alter. And a funky tie!!!
Photobucket
Tuesday it rained and rained. Cold rain mixed with some snow. Harrison and I began making our valentines. Every year we deliver them, sometimes with homemade candy, to our buddies.
Photobucket
We got 3 done today.
Photobucket
Our supplies!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so proud because H used glitter, glue and scissors for the first time!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Harrison said, "Look mommy! I gave myself a letter R tattoo!!" Good thing Crayola is washable!
Photobucket
Pictures of the Day-
Tuesday, Feb. 5
Photobucket
A pic of the rain!
Wednesday, Feb. 6
my entertainment!
Photobucket
I am making a photo blog of my pics of the day! I will post the link soon! I will still post them here,too. :)
Recent Buys~
Confession time...here is my recent scrapbook/craft hoarding...
from Big Lots
Photobucket
From Hobby Lobby
Photobucket
They had a lot of their Kids Concotions stuff on clearance--it is fun easy to make stuff for kids!!!
Photobucket
Of course, I had to get Harrison's initials!!! (HSW)
Photobucket
along with some 71 cent paint!
Photobucket
Petaloo petals, foam stamps, paint and clay.
Photobucket
Adorable foam stamps and a white Sharpie.
Photobucket
Petaloo petals.
Photobucket
Molds of adorable monsters.
Photobucket
The Kids Concotions dvd with recipe booklet. $3!!!!
Lastly, I want to send a shout out to my friend (and fellow scrapbooker) Amy!!! You rock!!! :)