Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cha cha cha!!!

Okay if you are a true scrapbook nerd like me (and I do apologize to the non-scrappers who may read my blog and think, "Not again!!"),you look forward the twice a year CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show!
We all like to sneak peeks at the new stuff.
At scrap site 2Peas,I found a link that has EVERYONE's new stuff...479 pics!!! Here is my review of what I saw and liked:

Colorbok--liked the bright stuff
Reminisce--liked the Jungle stuff
Chatterbox--I liked the Artsylicious line in teal color.
Cosmo Cricket--yay for Cogsmo and the Get Happy line.
Rusty Pickle--Pop Star and Game Time rock for me.
DreamStreet--liked the bright stuff (sorry did not see a name for it)
Moxxie--being from Oklahoma I am all about the Country Girl pink line
Prima--Voila borders!, ghost bird shapes, and overlays= :)
Fancy Pants--About a Boy line--lovely
Me and My Big Ideas--I like the chipboard names.
Sassafrass--My Dearest line--the deer paper
Amanda Blue--I adore the WHOLE line.
Elsie--like the Forrest owl stuff.
KI--Lace cardstock rocks. I notice apples are big this year and rising suns.
Basic Grey--Cupcake. Okay don't think I am crazy but I love the clown stuff.
K and Co--Rough and Tumble line. :) It is so hard to find boy scrappy stuff...
Rouge de Garance--Ailes ou Fleurs line
Bazzill--the Birthstone Cardstock. Brilliant!!!!

So here is the link to see it all for yourself!
CLICK HERE