Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!!!!!


Did you know life is good?
www.lifeisgood.com
Cute tees!

Okay so I have just been a slave to the house and a cold weather shut in. I had company visit today so I guess I cannot be 100% hermit but I am getting close to that. I just don't know what to do...my new kitchen cabinets and drawers are already stuffed and I DON'T want to throw anything away. I mean I guess it is pretty bad if the drawers don't close! Tomorrow I am leaving the house! Newsflash! LOL I have to drop off some dry cleaning and I promised my son a visit to the library and park.
I got two scrapbook pages done last night. The pics were from April 2007. I don't always scrap in chronological order but I have to force myself to lately because it has been hard for me to focus on finishing the 2007 scrapbook. Yes, I make at least one (sometimes 3) for every year. The page subjects vary from national news, my family, my pets, friends, me and sometimes I have Seinfield-like pages about nothing!!!!