Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Vibes

Photobucket
I almost put hemmorhoid cream on my toothbrush this morning.That's the kind of weekend I have had...busy, tired and a little craaaaazy!
Photobucket
Friday we had a really fun playdate at our friend Audrey's house. The boys had fun playing and running around. When Harrison and I left, it was 2 1/2 hours later!!! I guess that is a sign you are having fun, when time flies.
Photobucket
Ben and I saw Walk Hard. It was okay. I was shocked by some of it because I thought it would be funnier and not so risque but oh well.
Harrison still wants to see the new Veggietales movie so I hope to take him this week or next.
I stayed up Friday night working on some web design stuff. I re-did the scrapcity blog (http://www.scrapcity.blogspot.com/) and my own (for its anniversary)!
Saturday I spent most of my day at a scrapbook crop with three other ladies. It was fun. I got 4 pages done!! Ben and Harrison had lots of father and son time (about 5 hours) while I was there. I was really impressed that the house was clean when I returned. That is always a plus!!!
Photobucket Photobucket
Today I visited with my mom for awhile. Ben and I are making sugar cookies. I want valentine and flower shapes!! :)
Photobucket
Tomorrow I got to a pre-school to observe/interview for a possible position. My friend Audrey works there and our sons would attend together. Wish me luck!!!
Now I have some scrapcity blinkies and cookies to finish making. :)
Hope your weekend rocked!!!!!

Photobucket