Thursday, January 3, 2008

truckin' thru thursday

Photobucket
I got to work on some projects last night! The HOPE letters are for something I am making for my mom.
And here is my messy desk and what I am working on~
Photobucket
I work best with a mess.
Photobucket
I finally used my new printer last night. I am so in love with this thing! LOL Really. It.is.amazing!
Photobucket
I had given thought to typing a Christmas letter this year and never did. Then I received a few and I thought it might be good to send some to those who I don't really see. It ended up being three pages! Yikes. So I guess it is not a really Christmas letter now, maybe a belated New Year one. LOL
Yesterday I was happy my flower bloomed! I have been growing this plant (a gift) for about 4 months now and it never grew or flowered. We moved it away from the window and onto my dresser and VOILA!
Photobucket
It is the little flower that could!
Harrison's grandparents, Nancy and Rip, came by to visit. They had mail ordered some stuff for his birthday. Here is what he got:
Photobucket
Another type of fort with horses and Arabian soldiers.
Photobucket
We stopped at WalMart today. I was looking for the 4.97 (reg.$20) 380 scrapbook set with AMM tote look-alike. Went to three WM's and had no stinkin' luck!
But I did pick up a Cricut spatula on clearance for $2. I plan to use it on my Sizzix pad. (Sizzix and Cricut are die cutting machines for scrapbooking...I sold my Cricut about 2 months ago).
Photobucket
Harrison cleaned up!
He found these trains for $3 each. They are reg. $7-9!
Photobucket
AND the new remote controlled Thomas set for $25 (reg. $50).
Photobucket
Of course, being WalMart all these things were not marked clearance. We scanned them and found out they were marked down so much. Basically all the Thomas stuff was.
Here are some finds from the Target $1 spot...a mini album and 30 pc. chipboard set! I ran into to buy them to cheer me up for not finding my tote. :}
Photobucket
I have to go now...headed to my mom's house!