Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Target enabler alert!

Photobucket

Christmas is 75% off! Even in the scrapbook aisle. They have tons of toys on clearance also. Harrison got a Big, Big World set and Knapford Station bridge. Oh, and some blue pom poms in the $1 spot! He says it is a wig and keeps putting it on his head...boys!

I found some great stuff in the $1 spot. A mini album, valentine embellishments, lace hearts, and 3 packs of ribbon.On other sites they also say they have 12x12pp, punches, stamps, metal charms, clips, chipboard, glitter glue, stamp pads, metal mailboxes, and 6 pack of ribbons in the $1 spot but I had no luck finding those at my Target.

Here are some pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Harrison got this new shirt there!

Photobucket

And here is some after Christmas stuff I got at Hobby Lobby on Friday:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The tree ribbon is made of felt which is popular in the scrapbook world right now. The black marquee letters reminded me of KI Memories Icicles or Heidi Swapp letters. And I am loving the jumbo brads!