Tuesday, January 8, 2008

'Sup?

Photobucket
(View from the new Harley Davidson store nearby).
Have you seen the commercials for that movie The Bucket List? I am wondering if I am too young to make a bucket list? I think I remember the Fonz from Happy Days doing the same thing--making a to-do list of things he wanted to accomplish before he "kicked the bucket."

I have not given this blog a kitchen renovation update in awhile. We have the new cabinets and wood flooring in. In about two weeks our granite countertops will be here! Ben changed them from quartz to granite.
So here is the new kitchen floor. I want to put wood floor in the living room also to match! (Please ignore the renovation dust!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This has to be my favorite picture all day. Love the little feet!
And here is a pic of one of our cabinets:
Photobucket
So we have a tornado watch right now (not a tornado warning--that means an actual tornado is on the ground). So the electricity is flickering and some homes have lost electricity. Crazy me is blogging and checking email! Other than the current stormfest, the days here have been absolutely lovely!!! We have been living outside, even eating outside!
Photobucket
H got some chalk eggs from the Easter bunny so we got to make some use of them yesterday.
We practiced making letter H's. These are mine:
Photobucket
This is Harrison's:
Photobucket
I love it!!!
Okay here is the weirdness we found outside...a lock of doll hair...YIKES! What in the world was this doing in our backyard?
Photobucket
In non-weird news, we are anxiously awaiting for the new Veggie Tales pirate movie to start!

And I cannot wait until the 15th! Harrison and I are going to a luau playdate! Yay! :)
I have to say thank you to Glue Dots because I got my free glue dots in the mail, and Suzanne for the markers! Happy mail is the best!
Before I forget, here are my photo-a-day pics from the past 3 days:
(The themes are in red).
Addictions (my scrapbook journal)
Photobucket
Black (my sock)
Photobucket
Inspired (by color)
Today Harrison decided he did not want to take his daily bath (he normally loves it). So I put some of his fingerpaints in an ice cube tray (one reserved for paints) and let him paint while bathing. Win-win!
Photobucket