Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shop 'Til Ya Drop!

Photobucket
I decided every now and then it would be fun to do a magazine or product review related mainly to scrapbooking (Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks,etc), or my mommy mags (Parents, Family Fun,American Baby,etc).
Today I am going to review some of the ads for CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) 2008--the new lines.
CK's special issue on products
Photobucket
Bo Bunny's new Extreme Teen line. Not to be a Negative Nelly, but the blood spatters at the top of the ad with the barb wire sort of scare me. This line is a little too dark for my toddler pages. What do you think?
Photobucket
Elsie's new line. I love her stuff but I am not feeling personally like I want to buy this. That is just my opinion.
Photobucket
Basic Grey has a new roller to use on rub-ons. It is supposed to be better than the often used popsicle stick. I am unsure about how I feel about this. Sometimes you pay more for something if it is in the scrapbook section (ex. acid free gluesticks when ALL gluesticks are acid free, even the ones in the school supply section).
Photobucket
Bazill is now going to make paper flowers like Prima. I like flowers but sometimes I am indifferent about collecting them.
Photobucket
CK's February 2008 mag
Photobucket
I really want this word book by Bo Bunny. I saw someone make one on the Creating Keepsakes gallery site and it was very cool.
Photobucket
This is daisy d's new paper line. I am so in love with it. I love the kewpie lovey stuff!
Photobucket
From Oklahoma's Metro Family issue Jan. 2008
I love the first two products for the germophobe in me. The first one is a sanitizing wand!!! It kills 99% of stuff without chemicals! Now all I need to do is get my hands on $130 teehee. (www.verilux.com)
The second one is a foaming, all natural, chemical free hand sanitizer. You can get it for $3 at Bed, Bath and Beyond or CVS. Bargain! (www.waterjourney.com)
The third product I totally want...it is a temporary tattoo for you to put on your child and it says, "If lost please contact ____". I think I will use those when Harrison goes on field trips!!! $9.99 for a 6 pack. (www.tattooswithapurpose.com)
Photobucket