Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ohh la la

Photobucket
Bonjour!!! Today we spent the WHOLE day rearranging Harrison's room and sorting toys. Sorting takes the most amount of time. Then we did some toy repairs.
We had City Bites sub sandwiches for lunch. Yum. I love their ham and cheese on sun dried tomato bread. Harrison is on a mac-n-cheese kick so I swear his insides are artificial yellow by now.
Speaking of food, here is a pic of my father-in-law Rip (Yes his name REALLY is Rip Van Winkle), cutting the butterfinger cake he and my nephew Blake shared.
Photobucket
I got my Alloy catalog the other day...
Photobucket
I want ONE of these white sun dresses so badly but I cannot pick one and Ben is no help...so I am going to start a poll on the upper right hand side of my blog. For goodness sakes, help me choose!!!
#1
Photobucket
#2
Photobucket
The Oklahoma Gazette had a delicious recipe for Snow Ice Cream. :)
No, we never got the snow or ice so there won't be any fun pics in the snow. :(
It completely bypassed us.
Photobucket
I have to tell you about my latest goofy escapade. I bought Harrison a Charlie Brown Valentine video ($2 Big Lots!!!) and we had a copy of the same video from the library (before the BL find). I went to drop it in the return slot (they were closed today). Got home and realized I dropped the new BL video in the library case and had the library's video in the BL case!!! The only way I figured it out was because the library said Metropolitan Library System! :) Goofy.
Tomorrow we have a playdate at an indoor kid's gym. I hope my son runs his sillies out!!!!
Photos of the Day
(for Jan.21, Monday--the theme is LIGHT. I always choose candlelight. Love candles! My favorite are the ones that smell like cinammon apple).
Photobucket
(for Jan. 22, Tuesday--the theme is FLIGHT. My son's toy helicopter Harold will do!!!)
Photobucket