Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mama, please give me the moon...


Photobucket
"I want a pony," declared Harrison this evening. We handed him one of his cousin Kellee's My Little Pony figures. "No...I want a real pony!" Funniest.thing.said.all.day!!!!

I wonder if all only children are spoiled. Sometimes I handslap myself for doing it but then my husband picks up the slack and spoils away. I really stress sharing to Harrison, and he does a good job of it. He also says Thank You, Sorry, Excuse Me,etc...so he does have manners. But I think he also thinks we would get him the moon if he asked. Heck, I threw a fit when I was his age over it. I demanded my dad climb a ladder and get me the big ball. My dad still reminds me about it to this day. I wonder if my son will really ask for me to get the moon for him next.And you know what? I would try.

Photobucket