Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let them eat cake!

Photobucket
First of all, I have to state I love Karen Nash's music! She is featured on mtv this week.
Today I got to hang with my mom. She is fun. We hit some after Christmas clearance stuff.I got some ornaments I am going to alter for 25 cents!
When Ben came home we ran around town returning stuff to various hardware stores.There was a lot of stuff he never used when we did the kitchen floor. Hardware stores really bore me! But I do love the wood smell.
Yesterday Harrison and I made a cake from scratch. Now I know why we hardly do this. It was messy fun but a lot of work!!!
Photobucket
See what I mean by mess?!?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mmmm...buttercream frosting!
Harrison used Wilton cake stamps and dipped them in food coloring to stamp on our cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Awww...but all the hard work was worth it!
Photobucket
Tasty.
Photobucket
(frosting got a little wet by the stamp!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummers!