Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pictures galore...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know I have been a bad blogger...my pics from Harrison's birthday party are just now getting posted--a week later! Hey, that is late for me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is cold and dreary here. Oh, and so foggy! I have so many pics to share so let's get started, shall we?!?!
Here is a slideshow of pics from Harrison's 3rd birthday party!!! The theme was Thomas the Train (with a Spiderman tablecloth--had trouble finding a Thomas one locally). My favorite picture is when Harrison decided to wear my glasses.

The best part had to be when we uploaded the pics and video and I watched a little clip Ben took of the cake. The cake had a track with a Thomas wind-up that would move. Towards the end of the video, you saw a tiny hand with a red spoon take a small dip of frosting off the top...evidence!! LOL Harrison told us it was him. What can I say? He is crazy for cake!!!
I decided to spend yesterday taking random pics...pics of my day.
A picture of one of my Christmas wreaths.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My son wanted to play outside even though it was so cold. So I bundled him up to the point where he could barely move but he still had fun playing in the sandbox!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keely did not mind the cold!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So then Ben, being an artist, took us to House of Clay.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I saw this street sign on the way there and could not resist!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was so foggy this tall building looked half invisible!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A clock at a local university. We were there for Harrison to take a part of the Weschler IQ test (he only finished one part and that took 2 hours...I had no idea the test was so intensive or long!!--we are supposed to return 2-3 times).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I saw this pretty church on the drive.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to open the mail and was so happy--did the happy dance!!--because Harrison received his registration with the Cherokee tribe!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our cat Kingston has decided to make the Christmas tree his new home!
We went to see Santa Claus. Here are some pics from our trip:
Santa's chair had a note saying he was feeding the reindeer when we got there but he would be back in 15 minutes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison waited anxiously for Santa. He kept practing, "Santa please bring me Lucky Ducks!!!".
Then he looked shocked when Santa actually appeared.
So we took him towards Santa and he started to cry. I should make a slide show of all his santa pics because all 4 of them have him crying or looking sad! After he got his pic taken, he wanted to go back and see him again!! I think he was upset that he did not get to tell him what he wanted but I told him I told Santa for him, and then Harrison was happier about it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison used all my change to make wishes in the mall fountain (donations go to the mall). He told me he wished for presents.
So after all the excitement, of course we headed to our favorite spot--the zoo!!!
Okay, if you ever wondered what your Thanksgiving dinner really looked like. Here are some wild turkeys. I think they are pretty in their own unique way.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The deer seemed so fragile.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The wolves and coyotes are housed next to each other. They started running like wild and acting antsy. An ambulance drove in the neighborhood and they howled like crazy. It was really an experience to hear all 8 of them howling up close.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The grizzly kept wanting to go inside. I don't blame him! It was cold!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Snake on a log.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This frog was staring at us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The eagle!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last time, they only had one black bear. Now they have 2 adults and one baby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is the baby. He was climbing at the top of a tree, then he decided to bathe in the water.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison fell asleep on the drive home. Too much excitement for one day.
We were trying to fit in as much as we could because today was the start of our big winter storm. It is icing right now! :( I think we will be home all day. Oh well, I have lots to catch up on around the house anyway. Dishes and laundry always calling my name!