Friday, December 28, 2007

Picture Crazed

Photobucket
I am going to post my recent holiday pics here and there because I took over 300 Christmas photos so thanks for bearing with me!
About twice a year I go through our repair basket. It holds toys/books that need repairing. This ugly doll I had made for Harrison--out of felt--needed sewing so I was so happy to get that done!
Photobucket
After working all day on things, now my repair basket is empty!
Our dog Kipper Shyler McGraw has been having a little TOO much fun over the holidays!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And his adopted brothers,too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One sad thing about this month is after 3 years it will be Harrison's teacher/tutor's last visit.
We will miss you Ms. Marilyn! We will keep in touch! :) She gave Harrison an Elmo puzzle, stuffed horse, sticker book and board books.
Photobucket
We got her this Sugar Cookie baking set.
Photobucket
Harrison and I had a ton of cookies to make for family holiday parties.
Photobucket
These were our favorites to make. Tasty! They turned our tongue green!
Photobucket
Harrison loved the cupcakes most. He called them "cake muffins" LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chocolate chip cookies, krispy wreaths, peanut butter chocolate no bakes, and a Pillsbury sugar cookie set.
On Tuesday, the 19th, my mom took me on a mini-shopping spree at Michaels and Target. She was so nice to buy me some stuff. My mom is funny that way because she always tries to give us our gifts early,too. This is what I got:
Photobucket
Some ribbon, gel pens, a white permopaque pen, and some acrylic mini sets.
Photobucket
Sticker album, and tiny stocking for Harrison.
Photobucket
Here is a close up of the ribbon. I don't drink LOL but I really liked the pink color!
Photobucket
Crystal garland and icicles ornaments.
Photobucket
I thought this snowman would make a good altered object. I am planning on covering him with paper, ribbon, and doodads.
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stocking because it reminds me of something Seussical.
Ben and I went to Michaels Craft Store on Sunday and they already had Christmas 50-75% off before Christmas. Here are some of my scrappy deals!
Photobucket
The Sandylion embellies and foam stamp set were 49 cents!
Photobucket
I got a holiday slab for 4.99!
Photobucket
I bought this red mailbox last year at M's, but they have them again this year on clearance also. Harrison loves it because Santa leaves him notes in it!!
It snowed that day,too!
Photobucket
Harrison and Ben played in it but I was too busy to get to enjoy the snow. No probs though because it snowed here yesterday, the 27th (and I did get to play with them in it), and today the 28th. Snow much fun!
Here are some AFTER Christmas deals I got at Target.
Photobucket
Hint: If you go to the scrapbook section, there is no sign but *most* Christmas stuff is 50% off now. It will go to 75 and 90% also when the rest of Christmas stuff does.
The reason I am sharing my scrappy deal pics is because maybe you will see something you like and be able to find it at a store near you for a bargain. :)

We had a very peaceful, fun Christmas. Lots o' family time. Harrison was really into Santa this year so we tracked him on the Norad site, left cookies/milk/reindeer food, left Santa tracks,etc. It was great to see him so excited on Christmas morning. I think Ben was more excited than him because he woke Harrison up! I have to say that Christmas seems more fun when you are a parent. I hope your holiday was joyous!