Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My so-called life!

Ben gave me some happy news today...we are buying a photo printer! Yay my own printer just for photos! I have so many to print,too!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (me and dh)
Thank you Tammy B.!! One of my online scrap buddies, for all the 4x6 paper. I love it all! And thank you to Mary for the cool Christmas sequins!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy mail rocks!
I also got a Christmas card from my cousin Shawn. I have not heard from her in about 2 years and had lost her new addy. She lives in Minnesota. So I am so going to write her a letter and send her a card. We have only received 4 cards this year so far. LOL We need to be more social! I sent out 40 so I am feeling a little Charlie Brown here!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CLICK HERE for a site on everything you can think of for Christmas. Recipes, crafts,etc.
I went to Michaels Sunday afternoon. Proudly picked up a Crayola Cutter! I think I can use it for scrapbooking and Harrison can use it to cut stuff. I also picked up an ornament for this year. I buy one every year for H. (It scanned with my smudgy fingerprints all over it so quality is not so hot).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I found some very neat foam letters at Dollar Tree. It has A-Z and adhesive already on the back, and comes in 4 different colors per pack! Great bargain.
Speaking of scrappy deals, the Cricut site has a special promo right now where if you buy 2 carts (anywhere) you get a 3rd FREE!!!! Bargain!
CLICK HERE for the link.
I need to try and go get some sleep. So much to do, so little time! Later today we are spending the day with my mom and dad.