Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you believe it is only 5 days until Christmas!?!?!
Today we spent most of the day at my mom and dad's house. Just having family time. We were outside most of the day. My mom gave Harrison rides in the wheelbarrow. He played on the slide, and jumped in the giant leaf piles. He even tried to pack a small sliver of the remaining snow into a snowball. The thing I love about being over there is that Harrison runs around so much that he usually wants a nap when we get home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ben and I watched The Ex (Zach Braff, Jason Bateman). Great movie. It was funny and it kept our interest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was on the Creating Keepsakes site and I found this really great printable for sketches. I am going to keep some in a binder so whenever I come up with an idea or see inspiration somewhere, I can sketch it!!! CLICK HERE for the sketch template.