Sunday, November 4, 2007

Where the Wild Things Are

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First, DON'T FORGET to "fall back" and turn your clocks back!!!
This what we have been up to...
Ben had Friday off because teachers had conferences Tuesday and Thursday so they got Friday off. So we did some shopping--on a budget!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We went to Old Navy...Halloween is 75% off. We bought some cute stuffed animals there for 1.37. Ben bought some work shirts, and I got two tees.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Target was still 50% in Halloween, but the $1 section had 75% off on a bunch of stuff. I got H a muscley Spiderman outfit for next year!!
We went to a furniture consignment sale,and we did not find an end table but they had kid's and adult consignment clothes 75% off so I got Harrison three shirts and a jacket for under $6! Name brand,too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our neighbors had a garage sale, and I was so happy because I collect Ruby glassware and I was able to get an Avon Capecod candy dish for $4! I also got something to keep me more organized--

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a huge dry eraser board calendar!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to Dollar Tree to pick up some silver pinecones. I am going to add silver glitter to them and hang them on our tree (see below).
If any of you do any after Thanksgiving "Black Friday" shopping but there is a site where you can see the ads BEFORE they are printed here:
http://bfads.net/
We also went and picked our tree. Every Christmas we decorate a tree at the park for their light display.
Here is our family tree this year:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is so cute (if a tree can be cute)!! I like that is smaller than the one we had last year. I have to start thinking of a theme for it!
And some new pics
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
from a small local town.
I did some major cleaning today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I always leave the bathroom for last...my least favorite part!