Monday, November 5, 2007

Target really is love!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I heard online that Autumn Leaves stamp sets were on clearance at Target for 98 cents or 1.38 (depending on the Target). They are bigger than the Joann's/Michael's stamp sets. And hey, they are AL! When I go there I only found one stamp set left! I bought it and the acrylic block for 1.38 each. I also found an adorable Curious George stamp set in the $1 spot. I think Harrison will love using it but it would be great for scrapbooking,too! And I found a 52 flower package of Autumn Leaves flowers for 2.78. Bargains! I may hit up another Target today. I would love to find enough AL stamps to give away as RAKS to my friends.Halloween is 75% off now. I got H an Spiderman fabric basket for 1.99 to match his costume for next year...it is regularly $7.99! I thought he may use it at Easter,too. And I bought him some Fall shirts for 1.25. I love a good shopping day. And yes, I am a proud cheapskate!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket