Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sharing a post I did for the crop-a-latte blog~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketChristmas is right around the corner. I have been a busy little elf already gearing up for Christmas by creating holiday cards. I hope you get inspired to start creating and sharing some!Here are two I have made recently~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis one reminds me of some retro 50s Christmas. The paper is Paper Studio, the flower is from Michaels, ric rac is Paper Studio, and I added buttons and rhinestones.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI stamped various snowflakes in different shades of blue. After drying, I added blue Miss Elizabeth's glitter words and a paper pieced snowman with a pipe cleaner mouth.This was fun! Go get started on your holiday creations. I cannot wait to see them!!! Link back here in the comments section or upload to the gallery!~Tina aka twinklescrapbooks