Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On a lighter note...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I saw this farting teddy bear (no joke) in the Sunday paper. Who would want that?LOL
I went to Target today to buy Harrison Shrek 3. It came packaged with a music cd all for 14.99! That is a better deal than the one in Target's after Thanksgiving Day ad this year because they have the movie ONLY for $14 (no cd).
I picked up some Autumn Leaves stuff.
I am going to send some to a friend who definitely deserves a scrappy treat(haha sounds like scooby treat).
Autumn Leaves Rub-Ons:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And some flowers, stickers and the leaf stamps:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even though it scanned horribly, I got a beautiful brown patent clutch with gold accents. Lovely and perfect for Fall!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It reminds me of the 50s thrift store purses I used to collect (why did I ever give them away?!? moment of craziness).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket