Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oh happy day

I got the rest of the Autumn Leaves stamps!! Yay! The only set I did not buy was a small bug set because I already have tons of bug stamps I don't use.Take a gander:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also got some Day of the Dead type skull confetti (I am hispanic so I thought I could do some cultural layout) for 49 cents and some tattoos for a sb page for 49 cents. Got a cookie cutter set for $3--3D cookies.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some socks and handtowel for 49 cents each!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A pumpkin pillow for 1.99!
And a Tadoodles Crayola set for $2 (reg. 14.99)!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy shopping days rock!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket