Sunday, November 4, 2007

A little about me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had to fill out this form for a Christian mom's group I belong to and thought I would share my answers on my blog, too so you could learn a little more about me!
Four things that make me happy:
1. God
2. family
3. friends
4. scrapbooking/reading/writing

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Gone with the Wind
2. Sleeping Beauty
3. Mean Girls
4. any Shrek movie

Four websites I check daily:
1. my blog (www.mommycomplex.blogspot)
2. The Scrapcity.com web site
3. Cropalatte.net
4. Two Peas in a Bucket

Four favorite drinks:
1. Coke
2. Water with lime or lemon
3. Capuccino
4. Diet Sprite with Lime

Four places I have lived:
1. Oklahoma City
2. Dallas, TX
3. McPherson. KS
4. Bethany, OK

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. My Name is Earl
3. The Office
4. the news/cnn/msnbc

Four favorite colors:
1. Pink is #1
2. red
3. turquoise
4.black

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Aguescalientes, Mexico
2. Breckenridge,Colorado
3. Albuquerque/Santa Fe New Mexico
4. all over Texas

Four things on my floor right now:
1. my athletic shoes
2. a cat toy
3. a Thomas train
4. my dog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. anything Mexican, especially tamales
2. cheese pizza
3. any type of Chinese food
4. my dh's tortillas

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. asleep in my warm bed
2. at my scrapbook desk
3. on the couch with a blanket
4. anywhere else I have never traveled before

Four things I would like to learn from other mothers in general:
1. any kind of parenting tips
2. cleaning tips
3. hobbies
4. about their lives

Four things I would like to do with just the other mothers for fun:
1. Craft/scrapbook
2. Drink coffee somewhere
3. Go to the movies
4. Do some type of beauty treatment

Four things I would like to do on playdates this coming up year:
1. zoo
2. something with animals?--petting farm?
3. park
4. omniplex

Four important facts about me:
1. I am loyal to my friends.
2. I always run late.
3. I wish I had more time and was more organized.
4. I am very overprotective of the ones I love.