Saturday, November 17, 2007

Etcetera!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY OKLAHOMA! Yay. I missed the fireworks tonight. :(
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today we had plans to go to the zoo with grandma but it was too cold. Boo. So Harrison and I got most of our Christmas decorations out of the garage. Then we brought them in the house, broke some glass ornaments and decided to do it another day! :)
Tonight I went to a crop (a scrapbook get together) with my friend Melisa and a scrap newbie Natalie. They are both so nice. I had fun. I know I need to get out of the house (by myself) more. I did not spend any money other than the fee to crop! I am so proud of myself. I got a lacing kit 85% done and the cover to my paperbag album done. Then I came home and finished the lacing kit and made 4 cards for challenges. I put them in the slideshow at the top of the blog! I asked Ben's opinion on it all until he started snoring on the couch.
Tomorrow I go to another crop with Tricia at her church. Looking forward to it. I hope I get more done. I never seem to get enough done, know what I mean?
Harrison came running towards me when I got home and he bumped into the wall! My poor baby. He and my husband Ben are my "Klingons" because they are so clingy. They were both anxious for me to get home. I guess it feels good to be needed, right?
I need to start planning Thanksgiving dessert menus. We are taking dessert to both sets of families. It may even snow here Wednesday!?!? Yikes. I know a little boy who wishes it would!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is a funny for ya:
Top Ten Ways to Freak Out Your Roommate (or spouse)
10) Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, ''He just didn't belong.''
9) Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.
8) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, ''The hair, it's growing. Growing!''
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon....''
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, ''I've got an important message for you.'' Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, ''Oh, yeah, I remember!'' Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, ''Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?'' Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, ''No, I want to watch them suffer.'''
Here are some tidbits for ya:
Read Basic Grey's November newsletter HERE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Want something to worry about? Read about the killer cold HERE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Play this game for a really good cause HERE
Look at this very inspiring cover from the Target holiday catalog~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here are some scrappy sales courtesy of the CKMB:
Okay I saw all this on the CK site and HAD to share!!
The Target Autumn Leaves stamps are now on clearance for 48 cents!


Hobby Lobby ad for next week!!!~
"There is a 40 % coupon. Also 50% off of paper (packaged and single), punches, rub ons, and stickers. 50% off Christmas trees and decor. Hope this helps."

Michaels and JoAnn's Ads!!!~
"Just received the Mike's ad for 18th-21st. Has a 40% off coupon and Cricut cartridges $49.99, ribbon 2 for $3, everything else is Christmas decor. Jo's ad has a 50% off coupon on one reg price item for Friday, one for Sat, on Friday OTT-Lite 14" lamp $29.99, Friday 6 am to noon coupon for 20% off entire purchase, rolling totes $34.99, Sat. 7am to noon 20% off everything coupon, Cricut package set $199.88 for 3 days (weekend), cartridges $59.99, DCWV ultimate Christmas stack 14.88. Hope this info helps someone. "

AND THE BEST DEAL OF ALL?!?WalMart is selling a special Cricut bundle with 2 cartridges next Friday-Sunday for only.....$119!!!!!

PS--I want the rolling tote from JoAnn's but don't know if Ben is willing to let me get it right now. ;-)
I also want to add Halloween at Michaels and Hobby Lobby is 90% off!!!