Friday, November 30, 2007

Birthday Chaos

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've been MIA lately because I have been busy shopping and planning for Harrison's 3rd birthday party! It is tomorrow. We usually go all out for his parties but this year it will be small, intimate and family only. We are going to have it at my mom's house because there is more room there. I am so excited! I picked up the Thomas the train cake today and it rocks!
This weekend I am also going to a craft show with my mom, and online I am participating in cropalatte.net's first weekend crop!
The other day we made sugar cookies. You can't make sugar cookies with a toddler without making a mess! :) And of course, Harrison had to taste test several times while we were frosting them. He is good at sprinkling management! I ended up with Christmas tree sprinkles in my hair!
We also went to the zoo and Harrison played on the playground for an hour. He loved the big swing! Today we had a playdate with Audrey's Christian mom group. We were so late for our playtime that we only got to play for about 10 minutes. It was at an inflatable play place. We had not been to this particular one in over a year so it was fun to see Harrison use his motor skills more!
Here are some of our recent pics~




Here are some songs I am loving right now:
Breath of Heaven-Sarah Grove
Xmas Song-Meiko
Hey There Delilah-Sugababes (this version is so different!)
Conquest-White Stripes
I am going to add some of these to my music box on the right!
I hope to get some scrapping done this weekend. See my post above for some awesome links!