Wednesday, October 24, 2007

what we've been up to...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This week will be slightly hectic. We have Halloween and Fall events starting tomorrow with a costume party at the library. And this weekend is ScrapCity's BIG grand opening online crop...from Oct. 26-28th at www.thescrapcity.com! Join us!
Monday it was superCOLD and rainy here! So we went outside to do some puddle splashing hehe. Sometimes you have to just say to heck with it and be the fun mom.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These muddy footprints look familiar...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And these boots!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the end, Harrison got stuck knee deep in a mud puddle. I pulled him out and all that was left was his boots!! LOL
I actually organized my scrap stash (yay!!!) with some hanging file folders~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Halloween cake Ben brought home for us to enjoy this week~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison's newest fascination is to take candy and make letters out of it! Here is the letter M.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday we went to the zoo. They decorate for their big Halloween celebration so I was able to squeeze in just like 3 pics before my digi battery died. :( I have been going through batteries like water lately! I had my trusty 35 mm so I was able to get 12 shots out of that before it was finito. Rule #1 always carry extra digi batteries and extra 35mm film!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We did some major shopping at Michael's Craft Store yesterday. So much so that when Ben came home I told him just to consider it all my Christmas gift! ;) Some of the stuff was for the SC crop prizes but 90% of it was stuff I could not pass up! I mean c'mon Halloween is 50% off and several Martha Stewart items as well. I feel really conflicted about buying MS stuff. I don't like her personality or what she stands for (perfection) but at the same time I really do like some of her products and especially when they are 50% off as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I pre-enrolled Harrison in Pre-K yesterday. He gave me quite a scare as I was signing the final form and I heard," I want to go to school, Mom!". I turned around and he was GONE. I walked the halls and could not find him. I told the secretary and she was so sweet--she started to help me look when I heard his voice. He came running from the cafeteria saying," I went to school, Mom!" I am really familiar with the school layout because I taught there previously. As a matter of fact, when my son was running up the hall I saw one of the school witches that I did not get along with. Still there. Still gossiping in the halls with the other teachers. At least now as a parent I can request him to NOT have her. So we made a great impression at the school.
Last night I went through ALL of Harrison's clothes and I proudly have some bags to donate. Now I have to finish with his toys and my own closet. It feels so good to free up closet space!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket