Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Twinkle little star

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I switched out banners. The other was too wonky for my liking! I hope the black background does not make it too hard to read. I am considering changing to another color but I think I will see how I still feel about it in a week or so. Change is good, right?
I have a ton of pics to share with you. First, let's start with that promised pic of Kitson! He is teething so he likes pacifiers right now. Such a weird cat!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison colored a Halloween pic and I have to share it with you! Too cute.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are some pics from our Friday trip to the pumpkin patch~
Harrison's pumpkin pick--what a cute one!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The hayride. Loved the HUGE John Deere tractor.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of the barns!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was taken by Ben while we were on the train speeding
by! I like it though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The train.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now here's some random pics. Just cause!
I liked the way the clouds looked one day so I took this from my driveway.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saw this house in the neighborhood and it was like cute Fall decor--a wagon with leaves in it. I had to take a pic!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My son put them in front of the tv one day. I thought it was funny!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here's a pic of the foam block pit from Saturday's birthday party!! ( I don't want to put pics of the kids from the party on here because I don't have any type of written permission from the partygoers). Happy Birthday Miss Sarah (and to her mom Melisa and dad Jeff because they all have birthdays this month LOL). We left the party early. We are true birthday party circus freaks because we usually leave early...Harrison just cries and wants to go home. Some kids don't handle birthdays well and that's okay. He did have fun jumping in the foam block pool. This gymnastics party rocked!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday is totally our day of rest, prayer and family. We usually visit both sets of grandparents most Sundays. Here are some pics I took at my mom's house.
Toys. I like how the the astronaut guy was strewn to the side.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Living area. My parents have a really big house, but it is old and supposedly haunted! My mom has lived in it since she was 16!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love the way my mom decorates~total shabby chic! She has such an eye for it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A bedroom wall.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Harrison's favorite toy to play with when we visit is the Lollipop drum. Get one!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And on Sundays sometimes we treat ourselves to ice cream sundaes (or in my case a banana split)!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are some of my constant zoo pics. What can I say? We go there like once a week! We usually take pics of the same animals because my son has a little routine when we go there. He only really likes one area. Some day we will venture out!!!
This one came out sooooo pretty!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I only wish the leaves had not been on his tail but there was NO WAY I would move them! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one makes me LMBO. I call it Help the Turtle!
I like how the turtle in the back looks like he is calling for help. The one in front has a snake wrapped around him. If only the zoo glass did not have smudges.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My obsession. Bears. AGAIN.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Latest art journal entry. I did this last week.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Only 6 more days until this mama turns 30!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket