Saturday, October 20, 2007

Picture Love!

So I took some pictures...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So serene!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Who is in the basket?? Kitson!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and I had to make him a LOLz Cat--I may enter his pic on their site!
(see other LOLz Cats HERE)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Three little pumpkins sitting in a window...
Harrison and I went outside and played with bubbles and chalk while Ben did some brick repair on our house.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pumpkin bubbles!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
slam dunk for Harrison!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keely the dog resembles a mop!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Argh! H's pirate ship!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Slide! H is too tall for the swing. LOL
After Ben finished, I got obsessed with our flower beds and cleaned out all 5 of them. I want some new flowers so I may plant some seeds later today.
Happy mail day! I got two mags and a catalog Friday. I will have to give a short synopsis after I read them all.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was not even thinking Christmas yet, just Halloween but the Nov/Dec issue of Scrapbooks,etc arrived and I had to read it cover to cover immediately!! So many great ideas!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This cover made me crack up!!! November's Parents mag.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I fell in love with this paper Christmas tree project on the cover of Oriental Trading catalog. I want to make some of these!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHere is a close up of the kit. Made with a styrofoam tree.