Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BOO! to you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Below is a slide showing some of our pics from over the weekend. We carved three of our five real pumpkins (we have 10 plastic--eeek!). And we went to two festivities. Harrison said all month long he wanted to be a pirate BUT he had three choices: pirate, bee or firefighter and he chose firefighter! Maybe he will be a pirate at the costume party we are going to Wednesday...or a bee or who knows??!? AT is coming over Wednesday evening to help us hand out candy. I have three cooking projects for them: Monster Pizzas with tater tots (I need to go see if they still make green ketchup!), decorate sugar cookies and make Witch Hats (ice cream cone with chocolate frosting and m&ms) for dessert! YUM! Can't wait!!!



Harrison's favorite show currently is Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. He loves it!
Here are some pics I took on our way home from Fall Fest. They are of the downtown area. They aren't the best (they were taken from the passenger side while we were on the highway!!).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got some gardening done--planted pansies and cleaned out the flowerbeds. Ben put grass seed and fertilizer on our lawn.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is so funny! I know you probably cannot see it that well but my scrap city post count (above the arrow) is 1234. I had to take a pic of that!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today H and I played outside with bubbles, chalk and the sprinklers. It was so nice to have a break from housework and other humdrum chores!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
His sandbox...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
His slide...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
His dump truck collection...
Remember the purse layout I did for a challenge?? Here is a better look at the pics...
the contents of my purse are boring!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today I am going to hang with my mom. She got her dream job so she was working two jobs!! My dad also works full-time. The stress from the day time job caused her to resign yesterday. So she will be home during the day which means Harrison and I get to spend lots of time with a fun person!