Monday, September 10, 2007

Wheeeee!

Here it is! My ebay auction on tshirts:

Harrison love his! It is of the Yo Gabba Gabba! character Brobee. And cute monsters look great around Halloween. Yo Gabba Gabba! is the NEW kid's show on Nickelodeon. It is full of wonderful eye candy for kids. They have no products out yet so I was a little frustrated when Harrison wanted a shirt like one of the kid's had. I made him one and he loves it! They will look great on your little monster!!! Even if you never heard of the show, I think they are really cute to wear around Halloween.
My husband teases me about not making a profit but
1.as a mom I know we all want a bargain
2.i would just be happy some kid out there is wearing my tee
(Harrison has been wearing his daily!!!)
3.and i would just be happy to make enough to go take my son
to get an ice cream cone...ice cream...that is where it is at for a toddler!
Watch a clip of the show HERE