Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sharing this...

FREE PUNCH ART kit for Girl Scouts - last chance!!!I'm sending you a free sample kit for our punch art girl scouts as an example for your scrapbooking needs & to show your troops how cute they are.1 free kit per person who emails me directly in reply --must email me WendyL1@comcast.net or
wendyL@thegspatch.com (say you heard about it off the Scrappers Challenge Yahoo Group)
You can view a sample of the brownie girl here:http://stores.thegspatch.com/Categories.bok?category=GS+Scrapbooking%3ABrownies&\searchpath=26118286&start=25&total=83
I am also offering add't kits for 0.50 each + 1.00 shipping on anysize order if you need more. You can order those now or wait til yourfree sample arrives and order later. Limited time on the 0.50 sale so act now!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I am only sending so many free samples out.They are very cute and make great projects for any age level in scouts.
Email me your mailing address and age preference:
DAISIES, BROWNIES,JUNIORS or CADETTES.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
www.thegspatch.com