Tuesday, September 25, 2007

picture time, picture time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL! I love having a blog to vent on...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It has been raining here all day. I really love the rain. Mucho! Above is a pic I took of a local house (IMHO the prettiest one in town!). I was also driving down the street near one of our smaller airports and saw they had rolled hay bales in their fields so I stopped and took some pics. I like how they look against the cloudy sky.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scrap City's Grand Opening Virtual Crop is coming up! October 26-28 at http://www.thescrapcity.com/
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm a SC nightowl since I am usually on there after 10pm or so!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This weekend I will be participating in Treasures to Scrap's online crop benefiting Breast Cancer research.
Here are some pics from last week when Harrison and I went to a local park. We are pretty lucky that there are a ton of parks here and they are all new! I don't miss those metal slides that would burn your butt on a summer day!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
H was like,"Mom! Just do it! Just slide down!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It started to sprinkle on us so we ran to the car!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zoo Pics! This bird was strutting towards us and then when I was fumbling for my camera
he decided to be shy so he hid his head in his feathers!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tried a trillion times to get this jaguar's pic. He
moved so fast though!!! Finally, I gave up and just
declared it an action pic! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bears. My favorite zoo subject currently.They were eating--something--not quite sure.It looked like bark!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bobcat is curled up in his little rock home and napping. So sweet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are some things from my recent shopping trips...just causeit gives me something to post about! Some of it is scrap/craftrelated and some of it is stuff for my son.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dig this DCWV's Rockstar paper! I am very tactile
so I love that some of it flocked or goldleafed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is black paper with hot pink foil stars!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More fun finds...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
for H...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This morning we made our way to a consignment sale but only walked out with 2 items...both Thomas,--one was a set and another was a flashlight that makes noise and rolls. Pretty cool.

We had a bit of a schizo day. Hey, as a sahm (stay-at-home mom) it happens! Just H and I were both moody. We probably had no business in public (do we ever? LOL). We got home, bathed, put on comfy clothes and just chilled watching Spongebob (totally uneducational! but worth the treat). Oh, and we found the giant bag Ben hid full of Halloween candy. We sampled some. You have to make sure you are giving good quality candy to the neighbors! The only thing I would not have bought would have been the Tootsie Roll mix...yuk! But we approve the 3 Musketeers, m and m packs, Hot Tamales, Whoppers, Now and Later and Starbursts--no, we did not sample ALL those but it was tempting!

One really nice thing about the sale we went to was the goodie bag the woman gave us at the register. It had makeup samples, candy (we did not need more!?!), nail files, pen, paper pad and some anti-aging treatment. That was really cool. I love surprises!

H found a Chuck E Cheese token in my scrap room and started running around the living room saying, "C'mon mom. Let's go do lunch! Chuck E Cheeeeessseee!". I am thinking about taking him tomorrow. Just because today was so blah! And I can't resist the giant rat when he comes out and dances!