Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Great mail day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes you start to feel like Charlie Brown checking his mail for something other than a bill...today was a great mail day! Yay!
I got this (an early birthday gift):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I told Ben, "Ya know her new book is out next month!" Hint. I love that it came wrapped with candy! We ordered it from www.frugalities.com
And I also got a fun RAK from Gina at www.cropalatte.net for playing the Scrap to Spend game.
I suggest every scrapper do this every month to keep your scrapbook hoarding in check!
This is how you play it:
(quoting Gina)
Think of it as paying yourself for actually using your supplies. LOL Set an amount for what you scrap, such as if you do a 12x12 layout, you "pay" yourself $5. Do this for cards, altered items, digital. Keep track of what you create, their worth, and what you spend. So, let's say in a month I create enough to "pay" myself $45. Then I use that amount as my spending allowance for new supplies. If you spend more than you create, you better get creating with your stash! LOL
My amounts:
$5 for 12x12
$2.50 for 9x9 or digital
$2 for cards/art journal entry
$5 for altered
me:Okay, so far this month I am $84 spent/$39 earned! Yikes! I need to get to earning!