Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Simple day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketToday started out as a simple day...really it did. Then we decided to drop by my husband's work (after school had ended) and we ended up at the zoo for gosh sakes! While it was sprinkling outside. Crazy, yes! Spontaneous, yes! Am I sore? Yes!! We got to ride the train so it was worth it. Then we went to WalMart to return some vitamins my husband had bought for our son..the wrong kind. I had to wait in the return line for like an hour (okay, maybe 40 minutes) while the girl behind me try to pick up the middle schooler behind me while he son ran around trying to break things. Then I start shopping and get frustrated that an item marked 5.00 scans 9.88 on their little aisle scanners. So I just put everything down--and walk away to keep my sanity. We end up at Target where I find everything I need and I don't have to worry about my shoes sticking to the floor. Above are pics from today's buys and the other days...mainly $1 items (you know I am on a budget, girl!). But Target did mark school supplies 30% off and my Target insider friend says they go 10% more off every Wednesday! I want to buy a Dymo label maker (not the crank one...I already own that) so I can label my life and remember where things are.