Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shop 'til ya drop baby!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The only reason I am in here blogging is because my hubby (or "scrubby" in the scrapbooking world) is watching The Lord of the Rings-Two Towers. Don't get me wrong, I liked that movie. The first five times we watched it! But he is a nut for the LOTR. My son is sleeping. I have been scrapbooking my bottom off--got two pages done. And I went shopping at Michaels today. I am on a budget since we had the kitchen-leak fiasco so most of the goodies I bought were from the clearance aisle. Some women buy shoes, I buy paper. It's a sickness, I know!
Here are my finds:
K and Co. Danny-O epoxy letter stickers and 3D words! $3 each. Loves it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Deja View flocked abc stickers--I really like flocked stuff now that I read the article about it in BHG's Scrapbooks, etc magazine. 1.00
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Angel wings (so going to distress them) 99 cents, pirate 3d embellies also 99 cents (I have adorable pics of H in his pirate costume from his dress up box), felt letters 1.00 (felt is in again!), and green lace 50 cents (so is colored lace). In or not, I like it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Marshall's Oils! I have been wanting a set for-evah! Yes, I know how to do tinting in photoshop, but I really, really like the translucency (sp?) you get with these. And they are reg. 36.99 and I got it clearanced for 5.00. Just call me old school, I don't care!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the piece de resistance...
I told myself I would NOT buy anything Martha Stewart. But never say never because not only have I purchased her glitter letters a month ago, but I found this sweet owl stamp! It is gigantic and only 3.49. Now I want to go back for her cat one!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Best of all? I had a 20% off my entire purchase coupon (from the Scrapbooks,etc Aug/Sept mag)!