Saturday, August 4, 2007

princess ear infection

That is my new name! You know how my previous post was about me feeling better? Not so much! I have had a migraine all week, too and I have never had one of those before. So guess who gets to see the doctor again next week? {me...boo}.
DH and I watched 300. It is such a man movie! We have to watch it in tiny bits when Harrison is asleep. I think we are almost at the end now but it was 2am when Ben threw the towel in and said he was too tired. Harrison and I watched half of the new Drake and Josh movie on Nickelodeon. We were at my mom's house earlier this evening and we missed the first half of the movie. My mom and dad are completely renovating the house again so everything is topsy turvy over there.
I still have to mail out those CropALatte raks from the crop hop...trying to get everyone's addresses. I am for sure mailing a batch tomorrow morning.
Today I got my desk top cleared off and everything filed away properly. I have not done much scrapbooking BUT I did start my art journal. This is just a small cheapie journal (88 cents!)that I can create whatever I want on.I think it will be a good outlet for me. I can paint, draw, stamp, collage about how I feel. Here is my first entry:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket