Friday, August 24, 2007

Picture Day!!!

Here are some pics of what we've been up to...
Harrison and A.T. made cards with a kid card making kit:
This one was for Grandma G. Cute! The card making kit was by Alex Co. It came with everything...gluestick, crayons, popsicle sticks, pre-colored cards, feathers, pompoms, tissue paper,doilies, ribbon, colored corrugated cardboard die cuts!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was for Grandma W since she had a birthday. Love the hair!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is A.T.'s--a car card for his mom.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Crayons--love the way they smell! Like school.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is my mom's cat Maisy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is from the night of the big storm here. (they predict more rain this weekend...eek! i will be okay as long as the sirens don't go off during a blackout!)
It is our weather tv/radio.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the footage of the storm over our area.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've been drinking water like crazy from this big sports bottle. I carry it around all day and sip. I really love it!(Yup, our pool collapsed in the storm).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is our new kitty, Kitson. Loves it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay and here Kitson is looking like one crazy mamajamma!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My son is currently OBSESSED with water balloons!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So much has gone on this week! First of all, why did Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie get off so easy? Well, I know NR is pregnant, but it was her 2nd DUI and lots of pregnant women are in prison. Hmm...maybe I just need to eat some m and m's and be happy. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We heard from the mold/air quality guy (not sure what his official title is...sorry) and it is highly allergenic but not toxic (R-E-L-I-E-F) because intially it looked like the toxic kind. Insurance adjuster is coming out tomorrow at 4:30pm.
Ben's leg got swollen and discolored. He had been complaining about pain and I thought he just overdid it moving everything out of the kitchen last Friday. Then I saw the discoloration/swelling and freaked. He went to the dr. the next day (when it rains it pours, right??!?) and he had a superficial blood clot...nothing serious even though the name of it sounds serious! His is really at the surface but he has to take a diuretic and elevate his legs. I am sure he is overjoyed I am talking about him on a blog now (LOL).
Then the next day he comes home from work and is all sad. I saw a sign at our local feed store---we go there to buy duck food--that said FREE KITTENS. So I tell him if he wants one he can go get one. He had to put his 10 year old cat, Taz to sleep in May. It was sooo hard on him. So he says he will go look at them. He comes home and I don't see anything. I say, "Were they out of kittens? Was something wrong with them?" and he is like "Nooooo..." and pulls out this kitten from back. Yes, I am a chump for not noticing him hiding it behind his back with one hand but oh,well. We have dubbed our new kitty Kitson.
Now we have 5 pets--3 dogs (keely, kermit and kipper), cat (kitson) and one frog (hop). I am running a zoo! I seriously have no idea what these animals will do when I am not staying at home anymore! They are so spoiled. Our dogs get ice in their water when they are outside on a hot day and even dog popsicles (you can buy them at Walgreens). Oh, and they love Dingo bones. Like crazy. And Kitson got lots of new kitty toys. Our dogs jealously tried to hide some of Kit's toys-- but now they ignore him.