Monday, August 27, 2007

I updated!


(no reason for the cupcake--just sharing drool worthy eye candy!)
I just made some new Flicks for the top of the blog (and don't worry if you miss the "old" stuff I put it at the bottom of the blog). I have to make this short because The Hills is starting and that's my show. For reals.
And yes, I bought some more stuff...too much enabling going on in this house! Got some adhesive runners (my ATG gun is out and I've yet to re-order tape!!), Thomas rub-ons, pink abc generic Thickers, 2 packs of KI memories icicle frames,Xyron tape, Elsie-type KI memories stickers, Halloween labels, 2 packs Halloween treat bags. I swear this is turning into the scrapbook hoarding blog!!! But I have been using what I buy. I even did a little scrapbooking this morning! :)
My son is asleep with his kitten. They look sooo cute snuggled up so I clicked away with my camera. Toodles for now.