Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Frugal shopping 101

Some of these were bought the other day, some today.



68 cents! Halloween treat bags from Big Lots.

These are $1 tote bags from Target's dollar spot. I bought one for myself (? no idea why) and one for Harrison to carry his library books in. Oh yes, and $1 hot pink fisherman's tool box organizer. (hard to see it in pic)
Close-up of Harrison's bag. Its hard to find boy-ish tote bags!
My bag--I am a princess (not)!
Thomas rub-ons, pink generic Thickers and KI Memories ice frames. Big Lots.

Valentine stickers, Halloween labels/titles, KI memories ice frames. BL again!

Target: $1.04 floral pencil pouch, $1 pink document box (has shine on it), $2 word builder post-it notes (GET A FREE SAMPLE OF THEM HERE:http://mmm.apfco.com/w1266/index.cfm?pid=18379506&aid=125447033 ) for Harrison and for use on LO's, and 68 cents stamp pads!!! They have all colors and the stamp pads are huge! May go back to buy more (without hubby along!)
I have spent $49 on scrap supplies this month. Pretty good, I guess. Could be better though!