Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tag...you're it!


I was finally catching up on some blog reading and Gina, my fellow CropALatte DT member and really cool mom in general, tagged me! I don't have a comments section on this blog so it took me a while longer to find out LOL.
So here are the rules:
"These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment."
Here are my seven facts:
1. I lived in Mexico for a year and went to kindergarten there. That was the happiest time in my life actually believe it or not! The days were just so relaxing and stress-free where we lived.
2.I still have my old Barbie collection.
3. I never had an imaginary friend.
4. I currently have dragonfly stickers on my nails.
5. I have 3 dogs (Kipper,Kermit, Keely) and one frog (Hop) I like to put really um...colorful scarves on my dog Kipper/look at Hop while loading the dishwasher/polish Keely's nails pink/give Kermit ice cubes on a summer day.
6. I like to play bingo with my husband.
7. I hate driving myself.
Unfortunately, I don't know 7 blogs to tag (that have not already been) LOL! :)
Okay I will tag Katie B. from an OK Scrapbook group~www.myspace.com/acflykat
and here's a link to Gina's blog~http://gina-scraps.blogspot.com/