Saturday, July 21, 2007

RIP



R.I.P. Tammy Faye Messner died at the age of 65 today. :(

I grew up during the whole PTL scandal and I watched her on Surreal Life. A few days ago, while watching CNN/msnbc/or something similar, someone emailed in that she got everything she deserved (she was battling colon cancer and down to 65 lbs), and her whole family deserved cancer for stealing money from the emailee's hard-working grandma and many others. That is cruel! My cousin (my best friend) died of Leukemia when I was 5. I think about him everyday and miss him much. My grandpa died of lung cancer. My aunt had a very difficult battle with breast cancer. My MIL had ovarian cancer and my FIL mild skin cancer. Two of my dogs died of cancer. There is not one person who has not been touched by cancer (directly or indirectly). No one deserves it! I was surprised the news showed that email...it did not deserve attention IMO.