Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Tuesday was like WHOA! :)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo today we went to the mall. I always feel like I have to get really dressed up when I go to the mall! Like I am on display or something LOL. I think its natural to compare yourself to other mothers but I am always extremely self-concious and feel like me, Ben and Harrison can't even have a hair out of place at the mall. Grrr...wish I could get past it. So then I was online off/on today setting up my challenges for Crop A Latte's July Cyber Crop. Come join us!!! And I also just did a just because challenge for July. Here are the deets:


I made this pretty easy since this is my first challenge on here. The challenge is for the month of July. The challenge~Make a LO/alter something/create anything with some ribbon on it. Easy! Here is my sample (SEE ABOVE)~ A notebook with my doggie Kipper on it.
I used ribbon on the coils.
HAVE FUN!!!! Entries are due July 31st at midnight CT. All participant's names will be in a drawing and winner receives a scrapalicious Basic Grey Adhesions RAK (see below):
>Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket