Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rain, rain go away!!!

Sigh. This is what I wish I could be doing!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBut no! The rain here will not stop. We have had rain everyday for like two weeks. Some streets are closed because of flooding. I am accustomed to wacky Oklahoma weather (hello, tornadoes!) but I am really tired of seeing our local weathermen on tv every second. And Harrison longingly looks out the glass door at the wet yard. He say, "Oh, no, rain!!!Not again. What a mess!" every day. I know there are areas of the US that need rain, and I also know that Texas is fairing worse now, but I wish I could sing the "Rain, rain go away" song like I would when I was a little girl, and it would disappear. Tomorrow we are going to the Sam Noble Museum to look at dinosaur bones. I am tired of watching videos or going shopping out of rain boredom. Thanks for listening to a grumpy gal!
BTW, we saw Ratatouille. Ben and I loved it, but Harrison was bored towards the end.