Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Freaks...

I was on two peas in a bucket message board yesterday. 2 peas is a scrapbooking site (of course, all I do online is check email, read some scrapbooking and gossip LOL-oh yeah and post about my boring life). One of the message threads was about people from other countries stealing pictures of children off of layouts in the gallery and using these pics on Orkut. They make a profile for the pic, and use the pic of a baby/toddler/child as their identity. I did not know they were also taking these pictures off the Flickr site also. So I ended up deleting all my galleries, and contemplated deleting my blog no one reads, but I like to journal on it anyway. That's why all my personal pics are off this site for now anyway. I searched on Orkut and did not see any of my personal pics but it is so hard to really search it all since it is like Myspace and very popular with Brazilian teens and pre-teens. I was a little disgusted because some of the pics would be appealing to perverts...like kids with makeup or eating a lollypop or something. SCARY! So if you have had any pics on the web (especially of scrapbooking layout) for more than 48 hours at a time I suggest you do a search. You have to join google first btw.