Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beadalicious


Bead Love! I love to buy vintage beads. Crazy for them!!!! The best place to find them is at church garage sales. I also buy them from thrift stores but I don't go to those very often...I just can't look with Harrison wanting to run off to the toy section, but I did thrift a lot in my younger days. Its just fun to find a bargain. And baby, bleach kills everything! They are cheapest at garage sales anyway. I keep my favorite beads on my rustic iron cross..like rosary beads draping on the cross. Its hard for me to find a good outfit to go with my beads without looking like Wilma Flinstone, but I do have some fancy pants mommy outfits I wear to birthday parties and such and they go perfectly with my beads. I also have a very Elsie Flannigan-like red summer dress with white polka dots...and its bead accessory ready. LOVE beads!!!!