Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sour

I'm sitting here eating some of these darn Sour Patch Kids candies. This is what happens when I run out of pickles!!
I had the WORST nightmare last night. I was paralyzed in my sleep/in real life and trying to yell for HELP but could only moan a little. Finally when I started screaming, Ben woke me up. It was SOOOO scary. I have had sleep paralysis on/off my whole life. It is the most terrifying experience. Basically, I am having a nightmare about ghosts/aliens/etc and I suddenly get so frightened that I become paralyzed, can only make soft moans while trying to yell, and I feel as if I am suffocating. Here is where it gets freaky. My dream was about aliens this time and in my dream I tried to turn on the bathroom light switch and realize they turned the electricity off. Well, out of my dream in real life, when I woke up the lights were all out and we normally keep a lamp on in our room. Ben found the lamp knocked over and burned out and unplugged of all things. We do have a cat and three dogs so anything is possible as far as knocking the lamp down. So Ben and I stay up and watch some tv after my nightmare. Then about 30 mins. later Harrison wakes up screaming OW!!! and he also had a nightmare apparently. All of this is freaky, I know. I do believe there is intelligent life out there but I do not believe it is visiting me LOL. I have always had a very active imagination and the sleep paralysis does not help!